For purchase on Amazon Books...
*Just Released -in January, 2015
The Viking Relic--- A third installment, by surprise(!), in the Townsend Teen Mysteries! Grades 4-6
**Brand NEW for Winter 2015!
DEER HUNTING IN NORTH AMERICA- in which David Feist delves into a topic most "dear" to him!
*** The Black-Eyed Susans Are Dying Now: From the Prairie Naturalist Notes of David Feist
NEW FROM MOOSE LAKE, MINNESOTA!!! (in b/w or full-color gift editions) for summer 2014
****AUTHOR'S AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL MEMOIRS
WHAT I REMEMBER --with illustrations and color photographs, or avail. in b/w
Operation Code Name Zero Dark Thirty
-The hilarious antics of 19 rough and tumble fourth graders, done in the spirit of 'Get Smart'!
******The White Buck of The Smokies- Clearly one of our best books yet (Teen Mystery Volume 2 and sequel to The Lost Campsite of the Smokies) [in b/w and full color versions]
*******The Wonders of Cades Cove Volume V- The Great Smoky Mountains and Cades Cove (our most artistically prepared photo essay!)
1. Captain Jack Rootbeard: Pirate, Hero, and Friend (author's choice, artist's cover)
2. Abandoned Homestead Americana (including Large Print specification) coffee table books
3. The Wonders of Cades Cove Volume I -Bucks of Cades Cove (coffee table book)
4. The Wonders of Cades Cove Volume II -Cades Cove: The End of Winter (coffee table book)
5. The Wonders of Cades Cove Companion Edition: Townsend, Tennessee (coffee table book)
6. Wildlife Photo Essay Grand Slam: Wilderness of Tennessee (photo-essay- also in updated 2nd edition with new additions) (The largest sample of single-site trail camera photographs of mammal furbearers EVER assembled on earth.)
7. The Complete Artworks of D. Feist (Art)
8. My Alphabet Book (illustrated by Erin Feist, for preschool, Pre-K, Kinder-)
9. My Dad and I Went Camping: A Counting Book 1-10 (illustrated by Craig Feist, for preschool, Pre-K, Kinder-)
10. Weather Through the Seasons (Kindergarten-Grade 1)
11. Spring of Life (Grade 2, reading and science)
12. My Dad and I Hiked Mount LeConte (by Craig Feist, grades 2-3)
13. Cades:Cove-The Beginning of Autumn (Volume 4 in the Wonders of Cades Cove series)
14. Close Off the Hall and Delete the Cheaters' Stats: It's a New Millennium (Baseball--All Ages) 2nd edition 2014
15. Sketches of an Amateur Naturalist (Nature Art)
16. Gold in the Volunteer State! (Gr. 5-8 realistic and historical fiction)
17. The Princess of Brookwood (Gr. 4-7 girls, realistic fiction)
18. Escape From El Salvador: The Lionel F. Story (biography)
19. The Cook Nearly Killed Us! (humor-ages 9-99)
20. Coping: After Tragic Sudden Loss (For anyone, after initial shock and grieving -tips to get back on one's feet.)
21. Triage: After Tragic Sudden Loss- Helping the Survivor (for friends and family of the crushed and mourning)
22. Hope For the Widower (After Sudden Tragic Loss -2nd edition)
23. The Lost Campsite of the Smokies (Middle School Mystery)
24-25. First Editions of Hope and Close Off the Hall are not out of print and can still be obtained wholesale. These books had different title names. Searching D. Feist and Hope will help with Book 24, Searching Close Off the Hall and Freeze the Cheaters' Stats will locate Number 25.
26. The Tale of Captain Jack Rootbeard (wholesale choice)
27. ****The Feist Family: Healing Amidst Great Distress (#s 20., 21., and 22. (above) combined artistically and thoughtfully, 3 books into one)
David Feist & Family
Contact our company any time at the e-mail address---- firstname.lastname@example.org